「this year my new year’s resolution」
smc P-DA 40mm f2.8 limited
Just like my 2013 “My New Year Resolution" for this year, 2014 I will put ones that I did not finish, uphold ones I should continue and add new ones.
- Continue Plan Wedding (Item specifics, Venue specifics)
- Go to Japan
- Help Jan and Jessica with their Wedding
- Get a better job
- Continue saving more money
- Continue Drawing with my new Wacom Tablet that my friends got me
- Make a Super Mash of PHP2013
- Finish off the PHP2010 video (still didn’t get completed last year)
- Photography (Shoot more planned sessions)
- Make a Book of some of my favourite shots
- Make an Art book
- Do even filming with the GoPro
- Read my manga that I haven’t started reading (still wrapped)
- Build that another book shelf that I bought last year …
- Film the 86
- Herbal Life - Healthy stuff
- Gain more mass
- Continue to Eat more (more junk food? no …) healthier stuff
- Continue exercising more
- Compete in 24hr Le Mans in Gran Turismo (x2)
- Drink less Coca-cola (oh gawd tough one)
- Relax more at home
- Tidy up more often
- Play more PS3 games (that haven’t finished)
- Play DSi & 3DS Pokemon (haven’t played PKMN W2/B2 since release D= )
- Watch Ghost in the Shell:Stand Alone Complex (DVD)
PS. 5 Days late posting it~
「my 86’s birthday」
On the 31st Dec 2013, New Years Eve marks the day that I have had my ８６ for a whole year. It is my first ever brand new car that I’ve bought, 3rd car I have ever bought.
I picked this car us in 2012 right after work. I rushed the whole day because I wanted to pick this up before 2013.
I didn’t get to drive it in December 2013 because I was on holidays.
In one year having the ８６it has reached 12,000 km, making it 1,000 km per month. At this time it only being used during non-work days as I don’t use it for work, but there were a few days I did take it to work.
Anyway I can’t wait to come back home and drive it. Head to the hills~